My job consists to collaborate with all those artist-musicians and producers who want to record the rhythmic line, always respecting the client's musical needs as well as the stylistic character of the piece, in order to obtain the desired result.
THE VARIOUS STEPS OF THE RECORDING
- Discussion of the project to define all your needs
- Sending a price quotation based on your requests
- Payment by the client of 50% of the amount described in the price quotation sent
- Receipt of the agreed tracks for the recording and processing of the same (by e-mail)
- Recording of the tracks in my studio
- A pre-mix in mp3 format will be sent to you to allow you to evaluate the success of the work, as well as any changes on your request
- Once your confirmation is obtained, the client will proceed on the payment of the second half of the amount described in the price quotation sent at the beginning
- I will send you a personalized link from which you can download all the files in high quality.
DS Drums Rebel model in Birch/Mahogany:
- bass drum 22x14
- toms 10x8 e 12x8
- floor toms 14x13 e 16x13
- DS Rebel Brass snare drum 14x6
- DS Rebel Maple snare drum 14x7
- Sabian FRX crash 18"
- AA China 20"
- Legacy HHX hi-hat 14"
- Evolution HHX crash 18"
- Legacy HHX heavy ride 20"
- Evolution HHX crash 17"
- O'Zone AAX crash 18"
- Beyer Dynamic TGD70D
- Beyer TG58C
- Beyer TGI53C
- Shure SM57
- AKG 414
- Electro Voice BK1
- Lauten Audio
- Cubase PRO 9